audio of inception press conference

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

niiice. thanks.

NICE FIND!
{=}

them talking about it makes me more excited about the movie, July 16 can't get here any faster

I started listening to this but then stopped when that lady asked Ellen specifics about Ariadne's character. Are there any spoilers to those who have listened to the whole thing? Cuz all the journalists at this press conference had seen the movie the night before and I don't know if they had to censor their questions to avoid spoilers...

Barrett wrote:I started listening to this but then stopped when that lady asked Ellen specifics about Ariadne's character. Are there any spoilers to those who have listened to the whole thing? Cuz all the journalists at this press conference had seen the movie the night before and I don't know if they had to censor their questions to avoid spoilers...
I was about to ask the same thing Barrett!

There are minor spoilers. The cast also try hard not to say anything about the movie. Most of the questions were about the actor's experience working in the movie( and working with Chris). Leo(about his character, his career) & Chris( about the movie's conception, movie making generally) got majority of the questions.

I honestly found no spoilers.

Good interviews!

This was a good interview really great :thumbup:

niiiiceeeee :thumbup: