When you go see Inception....

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
movieman1005 wrote:Was actuallly planning on wearing suit, but I also want to be comfortable when I'm watching it. I also have an Inception t shirt, so I'd probably wear that if I had to decide now, but we'll see, I suppose.
If not the suit then there's always this outfit.

The Inception shirt would be an awesome choice! It will also be good marketing![/quote]

I think that outfit would actually be possible!! Although yes, I want everyone to know where I'm going for what reason.

I just thought of something else. I might have to gel and comb the hair, too. I'm letting my hair grow more anyways (usually very short), so it should be a good length by then.

Oh yeah, come on, gentlemen. We'll all be slick. :JGLface:
Mayb the females could do something too, I don't know. Something like Marion's hair? That's a toughee.

theweatherman wrote:I plan to dress like Chris Nolan.
A friend of mine said that I should go as his female counterpart.
Mayb the females could do something too, I don't know. Something like Marion's hair? That's a toughee.
When the new school year starts I plan on getting my hair cut like hers.

All you guys should slick your hair back and wear suits when you go see the film. That would look 8-)

ann
someone said in imdb that he would go as folding building :lol:

ann wrote:someone said in imdb that he would go as folding building :lol:
If that person can pull it off, they will be my hero!

no i think movie won't even be released here so how i can think about that

Might consider showing up in a suit!

Probably dark jeans and a shirt like Leo's, that'll do it.

AlexHaas wrote:You could wear one of these: http://www.nolanfans.com/shirt :lol:
If I had the money.

I'm gonna try that shirt and jeans Leo's wearing, gonna see how the hairdo he has looks on me. :)