IMDB 250 ?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Eternalist wrote:Any popular movie with a modicum of praise can make it into the Top 250 for some reason. It really doesn't matter.
Exactly. IMDB 250 leaves out so many great movies plus it leans way too heavily on newer releases :(

just about 2 days in cinemas and it jumped to #83
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1375666/

i think this is great as an original movie not a sequel or based on some material

what i hate is that i had to wait till wednesday to see it :cry:

go inception goo :D

I expected it to be in the top 10 soon just like TDK. TDK got a lot more buzz though...

O well, still very good.

Nolan's going to do it again.

but really, I couldn't care less..
Not to be a smart Alec, but the proper way to say it is I could care less. If you're saying you couldn't care less then that means... you care about it a lot. :P

Newklear_Phil wrote:
Not to be a smart Alec, but the proper way to say it is I could care less. If you're saying you couldn't care less then that means... you care about it a lot. :P
Other way around. Here's a good explanation of it:

http://dictionary1.classic.reference.co ... e/g09.html

Newklear_Phil wrote:
Epic... Epic fail.

"I couldn't care less" means it isn't possible to care any less - meaning they don't care at all.

"I could care less" means any number of things, meaning you care a lot about it, or you care some about it - either way, you could care less (not caring at all)

Not to be a smart alec, but if you're gonna correct someone, at least know what you're talking about.

indy42 wrote:
Newklear_Phil wrote:
Epic... Epic fail.

"I couldn't care less" means it isn't possible to care any less - meaning they don't care at all.

"I could care less" means any number of things, meaning you care a lot about it, or you care some about it - either way, you could care less (not caring at all)

Not to be a smart alec, but if you're gonna correct someone, at least know what you're talking about.
For some reason American culture decided to drop the "not" part of it, which is unfortunate. I come across people all the time who use the "I could care less" form of it. Makes me cringe every time. :lol:

redfirebird2008 wrote:For some reason American culture decided to drop the "not" part of it, which is unfortunate. I come across people all the time who use the "I could care less" form of it. Makes me cringe every time. :lol:
Eh, I know what they mean so I don't mind.

I'll be honest, I always thought IMDb fanboys were much harsher than RT or Metacritic, this rating on IMDb has really surprised me.

The reason TDK has so many votes is because lovers of Shawshank and the Godfather voted it down to "keep it below the top 5" in a sense.

But I have not seen this lunacy for Inception yet. Displeased fanboy is suprisingly ... not displeased.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.