Pics of the cast/Nolan From Yesterday's Press Conference

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw wrote:Behind every great man, there's a great woman

Let's not for Emma, she was there too!
And behind that woman is his wife.
(cribbed from Groucho)

yoink32 wrote:

(cribbed from Groucho)
Groucho: the greatest one-liner artist of all time.

Aww! She looks so sweet and so cute!

Thanks for the smilie e-lex! It looks good! :thumbup:

EnzoTheBaker wrote:
yoink32 wrote:

(cribbed from Groucho)
Groucho: the greatest one-liner artist of all time.
"I married your mother because I wanted children. Imagine my disapointment when you arived."
-Groucho Marx

I actually thinks his wife looks pretty bad and a bit fatty... I mean I think for him she's too weird but at the same time he's a director/writer ... he's an artist and we all know how artists are... they move in strange circles... marry complex women no matter the looks but love to bang each 20yo they could get... I'm sure Nolan banged a few broads before this :lol: :lol:

RIFA wrote:I actually thinks his wife looks pretty bad and a bit fatty... I mean I think for him she's too weird but at the same time he's a director/writer ... he's an artist and we all know how artists are... they move in strange circles... marry complex women no matter the looks but love to bang each 20yo they could get... I'm sure Nolan banged a few broads before this :lol: :lol:
That is extremely stupid and ignorant to say, ever thought he married her because he actually loves her? Just because he married her doesn't make him strange either.

Comeon bad and fatty? That's pretty harsh. And who the hell cares, critisizing peoples looks on the internet is just pointless and shallow.

Anyway I wonder why their are no pictures of Tom Hardy, Ken Watanabe, or Cillian Murphy.

RIFA wrote:I actually thinks his wife looks pretty bad and a bit fatty... I mean I think for him she's too weird but at the same time he's a director/writer ... he's an artist and we all know how artists are... they move in strange circles... marry complex women no matter the looks but love to bang each 20yo they could get... I'm sure Nolan banged a few broads before this :lol: :lol:
There's no doubt in my mind that she was a total babe when they first met but come on now! The woman has had four kids in the course of like what 7 years or so? That's like a kid every two years. On top of that she's working very hard along with her husband on the films they make. In my opinion, she still looks pretty good. Look up the picture of her at the Oscars. She looked amazing there!

Chris and Emma look like they truly love each other. Their marriage has lasted quite some time now. In Hollywood, marriages don't tend to last as long as theirs have.

psykomyko wrote:
That is extremely stupid and ignorant to say, ever thought he married her because he actually loves her? Just because he married her doesn't make him strange either.

wow don't get so emotional lmao @ your comment. it's not stupid nor ignorant.

I wasn't talking about love... love is semantics... you could love someone by loving the person she is and also the things that you see inside of her.. like strangeness, madness, genius, goodness etc.

And where did I say marrying her makes him strange? ... I said that artists are a little bit strange and most of the artists look in their partners for the same strangeness... how do you find this ignorant? LMAO

Actually they kind of compliment each other looks-wise. Chris looks bit chinless on some photos, while Emma could give Jay Leno run for his money in this matter.

BTW. This WHOLE topic has gone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of hand.