A bunch new interviews for inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.

badass! Can someone please specify which video contains spoilers? And which doesn't?
Thanks in advance.

They added the whole EPK to the media site today - since there's the B Roll + soundbites, etc all up there at the moment. Last time I checked there not including tv spots, trailers, featurettes and B-Roll, they had 13 soundbites up (with cast that were done during production, etc)

The B-Roll and featurettes have video spoilers, especially B-Roll since it features various scenes throughout the movie. The cast and crew ones are like the typical ones (how was it like working with...)

ETA: While I'm at it Wireimage and Purepeople confirmed the Paris premiere is on July 10 (press day there will most likely be July 9).

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The full list of 13 soundbites (got them on my computer) are:

Chris Brigham
Christopher Nolan x 2
Cillian Murphy
Dileep Rao
Ellen Page
Emma Thomas
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Ken Watanabe
Leonardo DiCaprio
Marion Cotillard
Michael Caine
Tom Hardy

Looks like Trailer Addict has added them all now. Coolness, they're worth watching to hear why they decided to join the film, etc. (plus each has the warning at the beginning of what is covered in the interview, so gives you a heads up if you don't want to watch them).
Last edited by nadine on June 26th, 2010, 12:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dileep Rao must have a hell of an agent, getting to work on Avatar and Inception back to back. :lol:

Videos on trailer addict just got taken down? :think: