UK fans: Ellen Page on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw
On Friday 9th July! BBC1 - 10:35pm.

SWEET! I hope it doesn't turn out like the Tom Hardy interview.

I can't imagine they wouldn't talk about Inception again. Unless Jonathan really, REALLY hates Nolan.

apw wrote:On Friday 9th July! BBC1 - 10:35pm.
Thanks for the tip. I think this is the day after the world premiere in London so it means Ellen will likely be attending that too.

Well considering the premiere of Inception in the UK is the 8th of July, it kinda makes sense that they'll talk about Inception.

Thanks for the heads up! looking forward to it
{=}

Fantastic really,i also can watch this on my digital TV :thumbup: so i watch this.

EnzoTheBaker wrote:I can't imagine they wouldn't talk about Inception again. Unless Jonathan really, REALLY hates Nolan.
I don't think he hates Nolan, but he doesn't like his Batman movies. *shrugs* That wouldn't have bothered me so much if he hadn't have said some pretty horrible stuff about Heath Ledger. But, well, Jonathan Ross, he has no fucking class whatsoever.

It'd be interesting to see whether he's looking forward to Inception or not.

Bueller wrote:
EnzoTheBaker wrote:I can't imagine they wouldn't talk about Inception again. Unless Jonathan really, REALLY hates Nolan.
I don't think he hates Nolan, but he doesn't like his Batman movies. *shrugs* That wouldn't have bothered me so much if he hadn't have said some pretty horrible stuff about Heath Ledger. But, well, Jonathan Ross, he has no fucking class whatsoever.

It'd be interesting to see whether he's looking forward to Inception or not.
So far this guy sounds like a douche.

What he talked about Heath Ledger?
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist