Hunting for that Empire Magazine in America!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Has anyone found a copy yet in America?? My nearest Borders is 30 minutes away and I was curious if we've gotten them yet. I'm anxious to read it

I haven't yet, but I heard they hit the stores on Monday. Call your bookstore. :)

chee wrote:I haven't yet, but I heard they hit the stores on Monday. Call your bookstore. :)
Thank you kind sir.

The last time I checked was Monday afternoon. I'm going tonight to both Borders and B&N I'll let you know....
{=}

I went by my local Barnes & Noble on Monday and they still had the A-Team edition. :x

35mm wrote:
chee wrote:I haven't yet, but I heard they hit the stores on Monday. Call your bookstore. :)
Thank you kind sir.
Chee is a ma'am. Not a sir!

Anyway, I called my BN a few days ago and they said that it will be here in July.

akv1984 wrote:
35mm wrote:
Thank you kind sir.

Anyway, I called my BN a few days ago and they said that it will be here in July.
Right you are, ma'am. :ugeek:

Ugh, I wish they would get it sooner. Mine probably won't have it till July either.

It's nearing the end of June, but July seems so far away and June is going by so slowly!
But then again it's a good thing. It's summer and I have no school. I like the fact that it's going by slowly.

akv1984 wrote:It's nearing the end of June, but July seems so far away and June is going by so slowly!
But then again it's a good thing. It's summer and I have no school. I like the fact that it's going by slowly.
I feel split, becase I love having the summer going slowly with no school, but at the same time Inception just makes me want to beg for July to come! Then it should go as slow as possible.

Anyway, I called my BN a few days ago and they said that it will be here in July.[/quote]

Right you are, ma'am. :ugeek:

Ugh, I wish they would get it sooner. Mine probably won't have it till July either.[/quote]

My apologies :oops: