"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Monicabbm wrote:therealcliffyb Mark my words, "Inception" is going to be the movie of the forever. 29 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Retweeted by you and 25 others

:D
Wow, Cliff Bleszinski saw it. FYI, he's a game developer who created the Gears of War series.

Good to hear someone who is not a film critic being so impressed by this film! :)
{=}

Max Schreck wrote:
Monicabbm wrote:therealcliffyb Mark my words, "Inception" is going to be the movie of the forever. 29 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® Retweeted by you and 25 others

:D
Wow, Cliff Bleszinski saw it. FYI, he's a game developer who created the Gears of War series.
I love GOW !!

Russian fermale Journalist ******** ********* who living in Los Angeles give Inception 8.5/10.. i think it's great!! (she saw Inception june,24)
Last edited by Luis83 on June 27th, 2010, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Large Inception banner on the side of a building in Hollywood :

http://yfrog.com/5hqntkj

wow :D
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Luis83 wrote:Journalist Natalia Higginson who living in Los Angeles give Inception 8.5/10.. i think it's great!! (she saw Inception june,24)
i ask her about her vote, use IMDB Rating language.. and she told me 8.5/10

Monicabbm wrote:Large Inception banner on the side of a building in Hollywood :

http://yfrog.com/5hqntkj

wow :D
that looks sweet...but not for the people inside the building..hehe :D

Luis83 wrote:Journalist ******** ********* who living in Los Angeles give Inception 8.5/10.. i think it's great!! (she saw Inception june,24)
I'm just not sure if it's okay to post her name in this thread, since WB has some sort of embargo on the internet tweets and reviews of the film. This woman has said much, much more on the movie, than the majority of bloggers who have already seen Inception. Hopefully Natalia won't have any troubles because of her sharing the info.

he/she told me only her vote about rating Inception.. No more any info about Inception.
Last edited by Luis83 on June 27th, 2010, 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Warner doesn't want any information. Had a critic who wrote that the film is brilliant. The other day, he deleted the message posted on twitter!
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist