"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
...blogs are ready to explode in less than 28 minutes...

Gothamite77 wrote:...blogs are ready to explode in less than 28 minutes...
Can't wait!!!!

Gothamite77 wrote:...blogs are ready to explode in less than 28 minutes...
I am so ready for it!!! We should keep a tab of positive and negative reviews!

I am really looking forward to Drew/Moriarty's review. His review of TDK really affected how I received that film.

Less than 20 minutes!!! :clap:

paladinryan wrote:I am really looking forward to Drew/Moriarty's review. His review of TDK really affected how I received that film.
link? 1st time post, I can't wait for Inception; been scanning this forum for awhile and its the best place to get Inception news. Can't wait till 3:00 :D

The CHUD link isn't showing a review for me. Did he remove it?

Windows 7 wrote:The CHUD link isn't showing a review for me. Did he remove it?
Yes, he did.

paladinryan wrote:I am really looking forward to Drew/Moriarty's review. His review of TDK really affected how I received that film.
Me too. When he mentioned that it was the first film to really examine the effects of 9/11, I was like, "OMG :crazy: "
micool wrote:link? 1st time post, I can't wait for Inception; been scanning this forum for awhile and its the best place to get Inception news. Can't wait till 3:00 :D
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/37285

It looks like Nolan didn't run out of steam and this was the right moment in his career to approach this material.