"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Oh yeah, Peter Weir's The Way Back could be up for Oscars, really excited for that one.

Eternalist wrote:Oh yeah, Peter Weir's The Way Back could be up for Oscars, really excited for that one.
Agreed.

Don't forget The Fighter, True Grit, Black Swan, and Hereafter. The Social Network could be a surprise contender too.

laso London Boulevard has a great shot like Atonement did in 2007.

Jay
Devin from CHUD was asked, what's the best film you've seen once ?

Answer: Inception

cooldued wrote:i thought this was funny, and it definitely solidifies that he really liked inception
devincf‎: At the bar with @mrbeaks. Trying to guess who hates INCEPTION from today's screening. Guessing @kristapley.

i doubt kris tapley hated inception, but who knows
Kris replied on his forum
That’s only an indication that Devin likes to drink with Jeremy and be silly on Twitter. Neither was at my screening.

lool, an indication that he might have liked it

http://incontention.com/?p=26024#comments

cooldued wrote:
cooldued wrote:i thought this was funny, and it definitely solidifies that he really liked inception
devincf‎: At the bar with @mrbeaks. Trying to guess who hates INCEPTION from today's screening. Guessing @kristapley.

i doubt kris tapley hated inception, but who knows
Kris replied on his forum
That’s only an indication that Devin likes to drink with Jeremy and be silly on Twitter. Neither was at my screening.

lool, an indication that he might have liked it

http://incontention.com/?p=26024#comments
I'm looking forward to his review. He'll be doing a Oscar Talk podcast with Anne Thompson on the 16th which will no doubt feature a lot of Inception discussion.

Jay wrote:Devin from CHUD was asked, what's the best film you've seen once ?

Answer: Inception
Source?? :eh:

Thanks.... :clap: