"Inception": Critic Reviews thread

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This is all very exciting!
{=}

Jackson wrote:Devin from CHUD:
You have caught glimpses of the remarkable zero G fight in Inception’s trailers and ads, but nothing you’ve seen has fully prepared you for the full breadth of that scene. On its own the fight would be one of the most stunning cinematic action scenes in memory, but in context – as part of an extended, reality-spanning, cross-cutting sequence – it’s breathtaking.
Whoa! :shock:
Sounds amazing.

I'd really like to see a good old fashioned review, but sadly its still not that time where the embargo is lifted.

TheExtractorCobb wrote:I'd really like to see a good old fashioned review, but sadly its still not that time where the embargo is lifted.
Less than a week, though. :thumbup:

My friend will post his review on facebook, on my site (cafe cinema) in a few days...He does that. A lot. Lucky basterd... ;)

devincf‎ tweeted My INCEPTION review runs Monday.
can"t wait

Wow I'm so pumped! I never thought I would be more excited for a movie than I was The Dark Knight but I think I am now (for this one of course). I thought the trailers and tv spots looked extremely good and now pretty much everyone that has seen it early has said really good things about it.

I like the comment about the zero gravity fight, sounds spectacular

apw
cooldued wrote:devincf‎ tweeted My INCEPTION review runs Monday.
can"t wait
Looks like the embargo has been brought forward from the 8th then.

apw wrote:
cooldued wrote:devincf‎ tweeted My INCEPTION review runs Monday.
can"t wait
Looks like the embargo has been brought forward from the 8th then.
Next week is going to be a very interesting week anyhow!

joblocom‎ tweeted Good news: I can finally post an "Inception" review on Monday. Bad news: Now I have to write it.

I think that the embargo has been moved, which makes monday a interesting day