4 Minute Spot?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I heard there was a 4 minute spot. I doubt its real (spots arent 4 minutes), but does anybody know about it?

Check out the GMA thread - it aired before Last Comic Standing last night.

gangefan83 wrote:I heard there was a 4 minute spot. I doubt its real (spots arent 4 minutes), but does anybody know about it?
I've heard from multiple sources (but you can call BS if you want because I do not have solid proof website/video) that said that it took up all commercials (could have been 4 minutes?). It was a spot that introduced all the characters from the movie and their roles and also included new scenes.

I hope this is real and I hope someone posts it soon. :(

I just skipped through Last Comic Standing on demand, and it was loaded with Despicable Me, no Inception to be found.

so, is this real? did someone see it?

I wish I had :(

I just found out its real. After a little searching I found that it has all the "Extractor, etc." names before a new clip of each character.

gangefan83 wrote:I just skipped through Last Comic Standing on demand, and it was loaded with Despicable Me, no Inception to be found.
Ya same

nadine wrote:Check out the GMA thread - it aired before Last Comic Standing last night.
Ohh. That makes sense. I was looking for it during the show :think: