Inception Production Notes

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
just to let you all know that the production notes now can be downloaded from the official sites.

Thanks for the heads up - I was there earlier the day so had downloaded them but haven't had a chance to read them yet.

finally they explained why Saito is the tourist :lol: :lol:

and the role of Yusuf as well...The Chemist

but i noticed that they did not put much info on Marion's character....purposely i suppose?

WARNING
contains minor spoilers, nothing major but there is a lot to do with every character and they explain the premise in more spoilerish detail.

#1fan wrote:WARNING
contains minor spoilers, nothing major but there is a lot to do with every character and they explain the premise in more spoilerish detail.
True, Iv not read it my self yet. And Im considering not doing so. Time will tell :)

#1fan wrote:WARNING
especially the character and location portion, read with care,skip the part where you think is spoilerish to u ;)

apw
So Michael Caine is Marion's father then

Skimmed a few lines, but I'm not going to read any more of this. Want to have a fresh and clear head going into this. Just less than a month left.