you never remember how the dream starts

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
YÓu never remember how yÓur life starts!!! Hmmmm..

apw
Where is that from exactly?

Might be a clue.
What catches the attention is 'how the dream starts' ofc. More specifically the word 'starts' with relation to the title of the movie 'Inception' meaning 'beginning'.

This raises questions and also guesses that there should/will be something very important happening at the beginning of the story. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's the beginning of the movie. A detail that will be the core to the twist, but I hope it isn't or at least that it's something other than just realizing that a part of the movie you thought for reality was a dream or the other way around. I hope it isn't just a Memento remix where the twist was the begining. Well. The twist is usually something that happens in the begining or at least a lot before the end and i also hope it isn't the deus ex machina kind of twist.

That was kind of spoilery, but I already knew that. Also, that's pretty much the setup for Nolan's narrative games: there are dreamworlds that are exactly like the real world, and you never know when they start.