Can Someone Explain This to Me...

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
The shot in the teaser trailer of the train running towards us plowing through the cars is real. The only shot that is not real of the train is when it hits that single car.

sallygucha wrote:The shot in the teaser trailer of the train running towards us plowing through the cars is real. The only shot that is not real of the train is when it hits that single car.
like i said, the red car moved forward with the train, so its possible that we don't see the other car in the first picture due to the angle the photo being took

I love how some people act like Nolan NEVER uses CGI.

Eternalist wrote:I love how some people act like Nolan NEVER uses CGI.
ha ha do you really, or you just had to say that?

Hey, who says that train doesn't go twice through that same block during the events??? I mean, it's ''Inception''...

Just to remind you guys. The movie is about dreams.

This new production photo appears to indicate the real train hit the car:

in the first picture the train and car are behind the first white line in the second picture they are already passing the second white line... there's like 10 meters difference between those shots so it's not a mistake...

there are 2 white lines not one... so it's not a mistake ... chill ;)