Leo's paycheck for Inception.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
How much money would Ellen Page have got,she is also a great actress.

User avatar
Posts: 2281
Joined: July 2009
Location: Ontario, Canada
Rohan wrote:I read on Imdb forums
Surely that tells you all you need to know.

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
Actor's salaries always change and it depends on many factors.


Chris Evans is getting like 300,000 for Capt America, but I'm pretty sure his name is high profile enough for 5 mill or more

Posts: 148
Joined: August 2009
Location: UK
talli wrote:Chris Evans is getting like 300,000 for Capt America, but I'm pretty sure his name is high profile enough for 5 mill or more
Really? That seems very low. It's not like it's a small independent film he's starring in.

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
talli wrote:Actor's salaries always change and it depends on many factors.


Chris Evans is getting like 300,000 for Capt America, but I'm pretty sure his name is high profile enough for 5 mill or more
That's a really low budget indeed,but his acting abillities are low too. :lol:

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
He couldve gotten 2 mill with a different movie.

But he's thinking smart

He will be locked down for every sequel and the avengers...that's 300,000 per film guaranteed.

Then there's action figures
Video games
Etc.

He will make money off of the franchise, plus his profile will go up


These guys are very smart..they think long term

User avatar
Posts: 3417
Joined: April 2009
Location: Cali
I have to agree with Talli here, but speaking of Chris Evans he is a not serious actor. I never liked his performances. Having a ripped body and taking shirtless shots doesn't put you on A-list. I admire Paul Walker more than Chris Evans. I think Paul Walker would be a good choice for Captain America. I think it is still early, they can rethink the casting and remove Evans from the lead role.

User avatar
Posts: 13943
Joined: June 2009
Location: La La Land
prince0gotham wrote:So the Pacino case seems a lot more awkward to me having also in mind that Nolan's previous movie Memento costed only 300 000 which is like 73 times less and is for a whole movie.
Dude Memento's budget was 4.5 to 5 million dollars, and I've checked several sources. Just think about it. The camera and lenses alone cost $250,000 (per camera) and that does not include the film stock. Add in lights, locations, cast and crew, food, pre production, post production and advertising, and a $300,000 budget isn't possible.

User avatar
Posts: 15425
Joined: June 2010
Location: You're pretty good.
Hm well then I don't remember where i've read it was 300 000 but without thinking I assumed it's so. Or maybe I've missed a detail, maybe the text i read it from said 300 000 being the price of something specific, not the whole movie. I don't remember.

Anyway the point still applies that Pacino's role costed a lot more than the whole Memento which is more awkward than Leo's paycheck.

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
Rohan wrote:I have to agree with Talli here, but speaking of Chris Evans he is a not serious actor. I never liked his performances. Having a ripped body and taking shirtless shots doesn't put you on A-list. I admire Paul Walker more than Chris Evans. I think Paul Walker would be a good choice for Captain America. I think it is still early, they can rethink the casting and remove Evans from the lead role.

lol they wont...chris evans has a really good relationship with the folks over at marvel, they're really in love with him

i dont think he's a good dramatic actor, but some people seem to have suggested that his performance in Sunshine(Danny Boyle) is a revelation....i havent seen it, but my intuition is that its not him thats good in it, but the film itself...and some people have a hard time separating the performance from the film.

Post Reply