Original Soundtrack - track listing

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Cant believe it took 2 years for me to notice this.Did everyone knew this already?
take the numbers "528491" and put them in numeric order (124589), then list the according tracks in sentences, it says:

"Half remembered dream; we built our own radical notion. Old souls, one simple idea: dream within a dream."

Mr. Caine wrote:Cant believe it took 2 years for me to notice this.Did everyone knew this already?
take the numbers "528491" and put them in numeric order (124589), then list the according tracks in sentences, it says:

"Half remembered dream; we built our own world; radical notion. Old souls, one simple idea: dream within a dream."
Fixed
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:
Mr. Caine wrote:Cant believe it took 2 years for me to notice this.Did everyone knew this already?
Fixed
Hmmm, interesting... We know Zimmmer likes to play with the track listings. Like if you read the first letters of the titles of the Batman Begins tracks you get BATMAN.