Something weird.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Well... ok, just look at this:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/7855/inception.jpg
and then this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J6J5BcHFCs

Well ok, it's definitely NOT the same plane but... it seems he does like to make references to the Batman movies (In Inception there's a scene with a big truck on the streets like in TDK). Well, apart from the obvious cast similarities.

Dunno what to make of this. Noticed something else like this? I'm sure that if these are obvious just on the trailer and the featurette, that it's prolly gonna contain a lot more of these in the movie itself. Which is kinda nice and fun for fans : ) .

EDIT: Oh and Leo is wearin almost the same shirt Bale did in Batman Begins in the plane conversation scene.

Yeah I thought of that the first time I watched it. Don't think he did it with purpose but it was funny.

And its no truck but a train that rides in the streets in Inception.

BatMotor wrote:And its no truck but a train that rides in the streets in Inception.
aw shit, never realised.... damn

He has said that Inception is "a bit of Memento, a lot of The Dark Knight." So there are probably some similarities, although I don't know if that one's intentional. Maybe he just likes that shot on planes for conversations. But has anyone else noticed that there's at least two planes that they fly on, or was that just me?

EnzoTheBaker wrote:He has said that Inception is "a bit of Memento, a lot of The Dark Knight." So there are probably some similarities, although I don't know if that one's intentional. Maybe he just likes that shot on planes for conversations. But has anyone else noticed that there's at least two planes that they fly on, or was that just me?
Two planes in Inception or?

EnzoTheBaker wrote:He has said that Inception is "a bit of Memento, a lot of The Dark Knight." So there are probably some similarities, although I don't know if that one's intentional. Maybe he just likes that shot on planes for conversations. But has anyone else noticed that there's at least two planes that they fly on, or was that just me?
There are in fact multiple plane scenes in Inception. There's a shot in the trailer of DiCaprio on a plane sitting in front of Tom Hardy and behind Cillian Murphy.

George wrote:
There are in fact multiple plane scenes in Inception. There's a shot in the trailer of DiCaprio on a plane sitting in front of Tom Hardy and behind Cillian Murphy.
The one where they crash and get enveloped in water or?

There are in fact multiple plane scenes in Inception.
Yeah, you're right. I see a plane that has round windows with Leo wearing a white shirt, one with small square windows and a black shirt, and one with red chairs and grey jackets.

Leo looks good in that pic.