Inception Billboards

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Wish I lived in LA or New York...

Excellent.
:thumbup:

Very nice!
{=}

Looks like "Obsessed With Film" is holding a billboard photo-snapping contest for you UK'ers out there:

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/comps/i ... boards.php
To celebrate what is the movie of 2010 – Obsessed With Film want to put together the biggest archive of INCEPTION BILLBOARDS from around the world. Everywhere, and we mean everywhere, Inception posters are erected…. we want you to send them in, so we can post them on our newly created Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/51394692@N03/. We want it to be the biggest archive of Inception posters, and to ensure this, we have created a special competition.

We have teamed up with Warner Bros. to give away EXCLUSIVE SIGNED INCEPTION POSTERS – to the first set of readers who send in PHOTOGRAPHS OF INCEPTION BILLBOARDS FROM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY YOURSELVES. We also have runner up poster and merchandise prizes to those send in Inception billboard snaps, but are beaten to the punch.

All you need to do is keep an eagle eye out from today on the usual billboards spots in the U.K. and once you see an Inception billboard, take out your digital camera and send your photo entry to editor @ obsessedwithfilm.com (remove spaces), and if you are first… you will win an EXCLUSIVE SIGNED POSTER. We will also have a prize or the best billboard (due to location, coolness of the image, etc).

The photo needs to be taken by you. Ideally, you will be able to prove it by taking a photo of yourself next to the photo (You could send two in snaps, one of the billboard and one of yourself next to it) and you need to confirm the exact location details, i.e. – road and junction, or street name, etc.

We are also accepting entries from the sides of buses and those posters on bus stops, but those will strictly only win the runner-up prize and only whilst supplies last. What we want ideally is the Big road side billboard, like this one, for the big prizes…

The deadline for the competition is July 16th, the release date of Inception but we will welcome posters to be sent after that date. Keep checking back on Obsessed With Film as we will chronicle all those sent in.

Dragon_316ca wrote:Looks like "Obsessed With Film" is holding a billboard photo-snapping contest for you UK'ers out there:

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/comps/i ... boards.php
To celebrate what is the movie of 2010 – Obsessed With Film want to put together the biggest archive of INCEPTION BILLBOARDS from around the world. Everywhere, and we mean everywhere, Inception posters are erected…. we want you to send them in, so we can post them on our newly created Flickr site http://www.flickr.com/photos/51394692@N03/. We want it to be the biggest archive of Inception posters, and to ensure this, we have created a special competition.

We have teamed up with Warner Bros. to give away EXCLUSIVE SIGNED INCEPTION POSTERS – to the first set of readers who send in PHOTOGRAPHS OF INCEPTION BILLBOARDS FROM EVERYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT HAVE BEEN TAKEN BY YOURSELVES. We also have runner up poster and merchandise prizes to those send in Inception billboard snaps, but are beaten to the punch.

All you need to do is keep an eagle eye out from today on the usual billboards spots in the U.K. and once you see an Inception billboard, take out your digital camera and send your photo entry to editor @ obsessedwithfilm.com (remove spaces), and if you are first… you will win an EXCLUSIVE SIGNED POSTER. We will also have a prize or the best billboard (due to location, coolness of the image, etc).

The photo needs to be taken by you. Ideally, you will be able to prove it by taking a photo of yourself next to the photo (You could send two in snaps, one of the billboard and one of yourself next to it) and you need to confirm the exact location details, i.e. – road and junction, or street name, etc.

We are also accepting entries from the sides of buses and those posters on bus stops, but those will strictly only win the runner-up prize and only whilst supplies last. What we want ideally is the Big road side billboard, like this one, for the big prizes…

The deadline for the competition is July 16th, the release date of Inception but we will welcome posters to be sent after that date. Keep checking back on Obsessed With Film as we will chronicle all those sent in.
Nice one :)

There's another one in New York on East 36th street. I was surprised to see it there since it's such a tight block.

I'm a John G wrote:There's another one in New York on East 36th street. I was surprised to see it there since it's such a tight block.
Why didn't you take a photo of it? :x

I did, but only got half of it in frame. I was driving. It's the one with JGL in the hallway.

I saw my 1st bus Inception add this morning. I thought about taking a pic on my phone but realized since both the bus and I were on the freeway, probably not a good idea! It was the one w/ Joseph GL jumping in the air.
{=}