Your Favorite Characters right now?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
right now my fav Characters are Fischer (Cillian Murphy)
and Arthur because you have to have a guy how shoots up the place right? (JGL)
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:and Arthur because you have to have a guy how shoots up the place right? (JGL)
I agree. My favorite character is Dom Cobb :)

Arthur :JGLface:

Arthur. Seems like a badass. I like the badasses. :JGLface:

I thought Arthur was bad ass too until I saw him crying like a little bitch lol j/k

I think my favourite character will be Saito, portrayed by Ken Watanabe. Christopher Nolan has a unique way of crafting his characters, even when his stories are implacable to the tiresome good vs. evil. Nothing is “evil” for the sake of it; it’s never treated as a device that enables the conflict. All of his characters stand on different moral principles that happen to coincide within a scenario. Like film critic Michael Phillips stated “each character represents a perspective on the morality spectrum which keeps the story grounded to the reality.” So I think Saito will have much philosophy to offer. In the official synopsis, given by Warner Bros, the villain “can predict every move” made by Dom and his team. I believe Saito will embody that logical and sharp kind of persona as it is very suiting and usual for a CEO. It is stated the dream world in which Cobb and his team enter is constructed upon the subject’s inner realities, consisting of desires, fears, and other emotions that mainly resembles the true workings of the character. There is a scene in Trailer 3, where Saito is fighting Dom in building of staircases that is structured somewhat like a maze- suggesting Saito’s complicated interior.

I'm most excited to see Marion Cotillard and Tom Hardy in Inception. But they've barely been shown in promotional material at this point, though, so it's hard to really say they're my favorite characters right now.

Tom Hardy as Eames. I cant wait to see him in a real money-maker movie. After Inception we will see alot of him. Also Tom Berenger is going to be great as Browning.

I don't know, I kind of like all of them. But I'll stick with Dom Cobb as my favorite for now.