A lot of posters in my city

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Jonas Agersø wrote:Nice, Iv seen nothing in my country yet :/
Same with me, still no poster whatsoever at theaters in my country. :( Maybe next month. :ugeek:

cool i wish my city was that pumped for the movie
Why you lurking my page brah?

In the next few weeks I think that it will star to appear some posters here in Portugal as well. Train stations are usually full of them.

My local theatres have the city and water posters. I wonder if there will be cutouts of Cobbs team.

That would be awesome, I would love to see a cut out of them.

steal one.

OVERMAN wrote:steal one.
I got a bunch of promotional stuff from The Dark Knight. I just ask for them after the movie is done playing.

gangefan83 wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:steal one.
I got a bunch of promotional stuff from The Dark Knight. I just ask for them after the movie is done playing.
cool if is that easy you should also start selling some...
ha ha

I have not seen posters in my country yet,only one little one in a magazine in holland :lol:
in holland they dont really like these kind of films i think,noone speaks about it.

My local theater had this bigass one of the city with the title and buildings. However, in a bigger city like milwaukee they only have the one tiny poster with leo and the gun. WTF??