Dinner For Shmucks gets moved back a week

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
it was only going to compete with Inception's second week, but I guess the studio felt Inception would still be making a major draw the second week

I find it interesting that two films have been moved now to avoid outright competition with Inception. I wonder if the film is getting good industry buzz. :think:

apw
Why hasn't Salt moved?

It's really the only film that is going to be damaged in a big way by Inception.

apw wrote:Why hasn't Salt moved?

It's really the only film that is going to be damaged in a big way by Inception.
What the hell is Salt?? lol The fact that I have no clue what that movie is can only be bad news for it.. lol

Go INCEPTION!! lol

jcvargas09 wrote:

What the hell is Salt?? lol The fact that I have no clue what that movie is can only be bad news for it.. lol

Go INCEPTION!! lol
That's hilarious cause that's what most people say about Inception.

chee wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:

Go INCEPTION!! lol
That's hilarious cause that's what most people say about Inception.
This is very true. Only cool people know about Inception. ;)

Salt is a pretty big spy thriller starring Angelina Jolie and has a pretty good cast...I think itll be a strong draw for viewers in the second week of Inception which may be a problem for Nolan

Interesting, so is there any major competition Inception faces from it's release date onward?

Eternalist wrote:Interesting, so is there any major competition Inception faces from it's release date onward?

Salt, Sorcerer's Apprentice, dinner for shmucks

all of these can pull away from inception

but thats about it as far as big movies

talli wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Interesting, so is there any major competition Inception faces from it's release date onward?

Salt, Sorcerer's Apprentice, dinner for shmucks

all of these can pull away from inception

but thats about it as far as big movies
I don't think that Sorcerer's Apprentice and Dinner for Shmucks will be that big of a deal. But Salt is a film I can see beating Inception.