TV Spots 6, 7, and 8 in HD

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
the last tv spot was kinda disappointing,...

Barrett wrote:
chee wrote:Man, I can't believe I haven't seen a TV spot, on TV, in full yet.
Start watching the NBA Finals, even if you don't like basketball. The Inception TV spots work like clockwork during the game. Two air during each game, one in each half. The first airs usually either at the end of the first quarter or the beginning of the second quarter, and the second spot airs during the fourth quarter sometime (usually). I know this based on all the playoff basketball I've watched over the last month, and I've been able to make sure I'm around at those times, and my system has worked out thus far. Give it a shot. Game 4 is on Thursday.
Sigh, I hate basketball. :(

Guess I'll watch it. Oh, the things I do for Inception and A-Team (painfully sat through WWE Raw).

TV Spot 8 was on The Daily Show, so I think they'll start branching out more from just season finales and the NBA finals.

George wrote:TV Spot 8 was on The Daily Show, so I think they'll start branching out more from just season finales and the NBA finals.
Oh man, are you serious? The day I don't watch the Daily Show and the Inception trailer plays!

My luck is just terrible.

I saw 2 tv spots play during the UFC countdown show on Versus just awhile ago. It was spots 7 and 8.

Spots 6&8 are the best from these 3 :mrgreen: .

Great tv spots!
I love tv spot 7 8-)

Can someone upload those in HD so we can Download it?.

Awesome to see them in a good quality!