Leonardo is still baffled, even though he's seen the movie

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Leonardo DiCaprio has revealed he actually likes all the secrecy surrounding his new film Inception.

The Shutter Island star is the lead character in Christopher Nolan's thriller, which also stars Ellen Page, Marion Cotillard and Michael Caine, but the plot has been kept a closely guarded secret.

"I actually like all the secrecy - much of the appeal of this movie is going to be experiencing the journey with the characters and not knowing what to expect," he told Empire.

"It's great not to have to put a label on something. I love not to talk about movies I've done in great detail before they're seen."

Leonardo admitted he is still baffled by the film, even though he has seen it.

"You never know what's gonna happen next. Even having worked on the movie and knowing the plot, when I watched the movie I was like, 'Wow, what the hell am I gonna see next? I have no idea what's possible'. It's hard to do that," he said.

He was hooked from the word go: "It reminded me of Insomnia or Memento, but on steroids. I just became immediately intrigued by this concept - this dream-heist notion and how this character's gonna unlock his dreamworld and ultimately affect his real life."

:: Inception will be released on July 16.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpres ... fIsgXn3UxQ

Why can't Inception come out now?
WB should give us NolanFans an exclusive screening in each of our towns before the film comes out.

LEO :!:

oh god this movie is going to be amazing

akv1984 wrote:Why can't Inception come out now?
WB should give us NolanFans an exclusive screening in each of our towns before the film comes out.
either that or a free download (HD 1080 of course!)

I wanted him to say: it wont disappoint the audience, I liked a lot at the end, Etc...
he was surprised and intrigued, ok... :shifty:

Loved to read those comments from Leo in the Empire magazine!

Did you actually read Leo's quotes? It doesn't lead me to conclude he is still "baffled" by the movie. :roll: The "he is still baffled" quote is from the writer - I think that's the writer's misleading twisting of Leo's actual words...as often happens in articles. His quotes instead tells me he is very excited about this movie and he is telling us the movie is going to surprise us! :lol:

bluejayway wrote:Did you actually read Leo's quotes? It doesn't lead me to conclude he is still "baffled" by the movie. :roll: The "he is still baffled" quote is from the writer - I think that's the writer's misleading twisting of Leo's actual words...as often happens in articles. His quotes instead tells me he is very excited about this movie and he is telling us the movie is going to surprise us! :lol:
I noted the same thing

He says this in Empire mag? I ordered mine off ebay and am waiting for it and I can't wait to read all the Nolan stuff in it.