LIE: i don't know.. but ending was leaked..

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Posts: 57
Joined: March 2010
True or lie.. i don't know.. but ending was leaked..
anyone want to know about Inception ending?

User avatar
Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
No, and I encourage an admin or mod to close this topic.
Even though I don't believe you, I don't even think a topic like this should even be in spoiler section(which its not), people can pb you if they want the ending.

Posts: 57
Joined: March 2010
Jonas Agersø wrote:No, and I encourage an admin or mod to close this topic.
Even though I don't believe you, I don't even think a topic like this should even be in spoiler section(which its not), people can pb you if they want the ending.
i absolutely agree with you. This is HUGE SPOILER.
if anyone want - private message

User avatar
Posts: 4041
Joined: April 2010
Luis83 wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:No, and I encourage an admin or mod to close this topic.
Even though I don't believe you, I don't even think a topic like this should even be in spoiler section(which its not), people can pb you if they want the ending.
i absolutely agree with you. This is HUGE SPOILER.
if anyone want - private message
Good, I think we are many who would very much appreaciate if it was not anywhere to be found on the board, since we could accidentally read it. PB is fine.. ;)

User avatar
Posts: 3183
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
I want to know what made you create that topic, where does the rumor come from?
bull$hit?

Posts: 57
Joined: March 2010
OVERMAN wrote:I want to know what made you create that topic, where does the rumor come from?
bull$hit?
a can't tell my source. and i repeat: i don't know true/false

Posts: 1231
Joined: April 2010
Location: South Africa
God no! :batface: Close topic.

User avatar
Posts: 3183
Joined: April 2010
Location: We can't stop here, this is Bat Country!
Luis83 wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:I want to know what made you create that topic, where does the rumor come from?
bull$hit?
a can't tell my source. and i repeat: i don't know true/false
is it the actual fucking ending or just that fucking plot thread about Cobb's wife of a couple of weeks ago?

you know, yeah you can post this shit on spoilers, that would be better.

Posts: 21
Joined: November 2009
This guy is a clown. He has been posting fake info in extremely bad english for a while, none of it is, judging by what we know about the film, remotely true.

Something to think about for the admins, you should really look into this guy and remove him.

User avatar
Posts: 22440
Joined: May 2010
Location: Castle
put on the lock mods
Why you lurking my page brah?

Locked