Are You Emotionally Attached To INCEPTION?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Yeah. I am. I have dreamt about it. When I was on the homepage of this site on April 1st and thought that the fake trailer Alex and Teddy posted was real, I started to squirm with excitement. My mom was in the next room and she thought that I was having a seizure.

akv1984 wrote:Yeah. I am. I have dreamt about it. When I was on the homepage of this site on April 1st and thought that the fake trailer Alex and Teddy posted was real, I started to squirm with excitement. My mom was in the next room and she thought that I was having a seizure.
Man, I knew it was fake before I even went on the site. :lol:

Angier wrote:I'm actually nervous about the reviews. Not because they will determine what I think of the movie, but because it would suck for Chris personally if this movie flopped and turns out to be disliked by most of the critics.

So yeah, guess I am.
I've been sort of thinking the same way but I've got complete confidence Nolan will pull this one off.

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:Yeah. I am. I have dreamt about it. When I was on the homepage of this site on April 1st and thought that the fake trailer Alex and Teddy posted was real, I started to squirm with excitement. My mom was in the next room and she thought that I was having a seizure.
You making fun of me for being gullible Chee? :JGLface:

Yes, Chris Nolan is my favorite director, every single one of his movies had an emotional influence on me.
I trust him enough to be emotionally attached with only 3 trailers, 5 TV spots and a viral campaign without having even watched the film.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:
You making fun of me for being gullible Chee? :JGLface:
Kinda. :batface:

chee wrote:Kinda. :batface:
It's not my fault that I am naive and innocent! :(

akv1984 wrote:
High school ruined that part of me. :JGLface:

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
I'm amazed that it still hasn't ruined that part of me.
But I have to admit, I felt pretty stupid when I saw that it was an April Fool's joke.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:It's not my fault that I am naive and innocent! :(
I'm amazed that it still hasn't ruined that part of me.
But I have to admit, I felt pretty stupid when I saw that it was an April Fool's joke.
Yea, if I had forgotten it was April 1st I definitely would've fell for it to.