Are You Emotionally Attached To INCEPTION?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Octaviana wrote:
BlairCo wrote: That's how I feel about Looper. It was the first and last film me and my ex-gf saw together, and I still have my ticket. It has a special place in my heart.

As far as Inception goes, I remember coming out not in the least bit disappointed. It pulled off what it wanted to achieve, and it amazed me because of how smart and visually stunning it was. I actually still view it as Nolan's most emotional film.
I still have the tickets of Inception. And yes... I think it's Nolan's most emotional film too. The ending scene was beautiful :cry:
That scene, and also the scene when Cobb tells Mal he has to let her go just hits me right in the feels every time.

BlairCo wrote:
Octaviana wrote:
I still have the tickets of Inception. And yes... I think it's Nolan's most emotional film too. The ending scene was beautiful :cry:
That scene, and also the scene when Cobb tells Mal he has to let her go just hits me right in the feels every time.
Oh, in that scene with Mal I'm always like: Dom, don't be silly, kill her, she's not real! :x

Octaviana wrote:
BlairCo wrote: That scene, and also the scene when Cobb tells Mal he has to let her go just hits me right in the feels every time.
Oh, in that scene with Mal I'm always like: Dom, don't be silly, kill her, she's not real! :x
She may not be real, but it's the closest thing he has to her. Throughout the entire film, he can't stop forgetting her, and watching that scene, telling her he has to stop remembering, it just breaks my heart.

Think I put my ticket to see Inception at the BFI IMAX in my safe. That's pretty emotionally attached.

Absolutely. I lost the ticket a while ago but I have every line memorized and love it every time I see it or don't see it.
christophmac wrote:Think I put my ticket to see Inception at the BFI IMAX in my safe. That's pretty emotionally attached.
Is the safe combination 528491?
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Of my 15 Inception tickets I have no idea which I bought first. Emotionally attached to the art of Inception, the music of Inception, the directing of Inception, the craftsmanship of Inception. And its subliminal message hit me right in the gut.

It's not just being "emotionally attached", it's an obsession.

Hell to the yes.

It is my favorite film of all time.
I doubt any movie will ever change that; even if it's another Nolan movie.

MeLVaNoaTe wrote:It is my favorite film of all time.
I doubt any movie will ever change that; even if it's another Nolan movie.
It is my favorite Nolan film for sure. And one of my favorites of all time.