Naming of characters by Nolan

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Dom, Robert, Eames, Arthur, Mal and Saito. First letters spell "DREAMS". If you add Peter, Ariadne and Yusuf, the whole makes “Dreams Pay”, which is what they do for a stealing from dreams. Found while browsing; hope this isn't a repost!! :roll:

This is trivia that we've known ever since the movie was released.

BlairCo wrote:This is trivia that we've known ever since the movie was released.
lol.... :-D

BlairCo wrote:This is trivia that we've known ever since the movie was released.
One of the marks of a great film is that viewers continue to make discoveries in it--discoveries that are new to them, if not to others.

If there's not already a thread about something (say, the DREAMS initials) on the first few dozen pages of a site, what's wrong with bringing it up for discussion?

Ponsonby wrote:
One of the marks of a great film is that viewers continue to make discoveries in it--discoveries that are new to them, if not to others.

If there's not already a thread about something (say, the DREAMS initials) on the first few dozen pages of a site, what's wrong with bringing it up for discussion?
It's a common known piece of trivia (here at least).
Brave New World

kor
I tried to follow most of topics in Inception Sub forum but I had no idea about this DREAMS PAY trivia. Hm, that means I have to go deeper :) Anyway, great found and it is overally great that filmakers care to add such a small funny bits. For some this is useless and for some it extends cinematic magic :)

So, for Interstellar, we will need programming language from another dimension to encode hidden message hiding in the names? 8-)