Empire Magazine (cover+feature) out today in the UK

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
redfirebird2008 wrote:
akv1984 wrote: Now that you mention it, it kind of does. I think they thinned the face quite a bit. It also looks like they cleared his skin up.
It's a tiny picture. How the heck can you tell?

good eyes, mate...100 % photoshopped

I wanna read what all this actors have to say about his directing style.

I've been waiting to see how much attention Inception would get on the next issue. Glad to see it's getting a lot. The more people take notice of this movie, the better.

Went by Barnes & Noble. They had two versions of Empire, one with The Losers and the other with the A-Team.

Most probably Empire doesn't sells here in India.I have to download it from somewhere. :oops:
Would love a hard copy though.
gib sigs

This one's mine! :JGLface:

Scans, please? Here in South Africa, magazines like Empire only appear once in a blue moon.

bLaZe wrote:Scans, please? Here in South Africa, magazines like Empire only appear once in a blue moon.
Same here in Poland, sometimes they show up in big stores but they cost riddiculous amounts of money (for a magazine).

Snaggletooth wrote:
bLaZe wrote:Scans, please? Here in South Africa, magazines like Empire only appear once in a blue moon.
Same here in Poland, sometimes they show up in big stores but they cost riddiculous amounts of money (for a magazine).
Well, in Lithuania they don't appear at all. Would to see scanned pics :)