AMC Inception Footage

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
It is just my player or is that download not actually 1080p quality... just the normal video quality stretched to a 1080 size? :think:

George wrote:It is just my player or is that download not actually 1080p quality... just the normal video quality stretched to a 1080 size? :think:

yeah its not...its the same low quality as before

George wrote:It is just my player or is that download not actually 1080p quality... just the normal video quality stretched to a 1080 size? :think:
Its the video. I tried to make it the best I could, the original copy was pretty bad. Sorry if it was misleading. The Ipod version I made is pretty good though.

gangefan83, can you give me a link to your youtube? I can't see the embedded flash... :(

thank you very much guys

lol@ the office on tbs...very funny

very funny, indeed

OMG~~~~I love the skiing scene and Leo&Marion walking~~~the buildings are incredible :clap:

musechocolate wrote:OMG~~~~I love the skiing scene and Leo&Marion walking~~~the buildings are incredible :clap:
I liked the little bits of each supporting character, Tom Hardy was the best.