AMC Inception Footage

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Finally...no spoilers. AMAZING FOOTAGE.

apw

Anyone else notice Nolan rockin the goatee? I don't think I've ever seen him with facial hair before. I like it! :thumbup:

The megaupload didnt work for me. Someone just PM me the video or something. I need this!!! :JGLface:

Really, if you wanted to keep it secret you could've just sent us the URL through PMs.

But thanks though, I appreciate it. :)

Barrett wrote:Anyone else notice Nolan rockin the goatee? I don't think I've ever seen him with facial hair before. I like it! :thumbup:
Hahah, he looks good with it IMO. :D

chee wrote:Really, if you wanted to keep it secret you could've just sent us the URL through PMs.

But thanks though, I appreciate it. :)
I'm lazy. If you weren't around SHH when TDK bootlegged trailers were all the rage, I even made a signature containing an email address that I basically said people could email for links. :D

And yet I had scores of people PMing me asking what the heck they were supposed to do with my signature. :JGLface:

We'll see how long those last. I have another saved, in case those go down. But I'm keeping that one close to the chest for now. :mrgreen:

Damn it. I will download it. If WB wants me to see it in a theater, then put it on a theater in Portugal.

filipeG wrote:Damn it. I will download it. If WB wants me to see it in a theater, then put it on a theater in Portugal.
If WB wants me to see it in a theater, don't put it in the crappiest theater chain in America attached to a mediocre movie at best. D:

chee wrote:
filipeG wrote:Damn it. I will download it. If WB wants me to see it in a theater, then put it on a theater in Portugal.
If WB wants me to see it in a theater, don't put it in the crappiest theater chain in America attached to a mediocre movie at best. D:

It probably just started with Prince of Persia and will continue on during the summer.