New International Trailer

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Also, there should be an Indian trailer that way we get to see more of Dileep Rao.

Yeah, Dileep is going to have a bigger role than most people think. We have seen everyone but Berenger and Rao. I cant wait for Tom Berenger's reveal.

Berenger was in the second and third trailers.
I mean a speaking line. I know he had brief shots.

Jonas Agersø wrote:Somehow with all these "spoilers" I think that when we all sit in the cinema, we will realize that the movie is about nothing we had every discussed. Iv had that experience with several of nolans films.
That would ofcourse be great,because if so,he will suprise yet again.

Cobb is going to capture cillian,because he knows something that they don't,but there's one thing i'm thinking of.
what do they want from him?.the place where his wife is?.

BatMotor wrote:Cobb is going to capture cillian,because he knows something that they don't,but there's one thing i'm thinking of.
The film is about the corporate world. Cobb has to plant an idea in Murphy's head, not steal anything. Apparently Murphy is the aire of a company and the opposition want him to split the company up - this is the idea they want planted in his head. They hire Cobb to do it.

This is from Incontention which pretty much gave 100% accurate info on the film.

sallygucha wrote:
BatMotor wrote:Cobb is going to capture cillian,because he knows something that they don't,but there's one thing i'm thinking of.
The film is about the corporate world. Cobb has to plant an idea in Murphy's head, not steal anything. Apparently Murphy is the aire of a company and the opposition want him to split the company up - this is the idea they want planted in his head. They hire Cobb to do it.

This is from Incontention which pretty much gave 100% accurate info on the film.
that's true but why does he say: "I found a way home, and this last job, that's how I get there!"
???

GamingFreak wrote:
Mr.D wrote:When Oh When will they show a trailer of Inception in theaters in India. I mean, these days, I go to watch every Hollywood movie with a secret desire to see any Inception Trailer on the big screen. Hopefully, that day is not far away (and seeing the third trailer would be a real treat). Anybody have any idea on which movie can be expected to show a trailer ???
I saw the second trailer with Iron Man 2.
Lucky You Man. Hoping to see that trailer with Iron Man 2 was one of the prime reasons why I watched it in the first place. All I got was a trailer of The Karate Kid instead !!!

OVERMAN wrote:
sallygucha wrote:

that's true but why does he say: "I found a way home, and this last job, that's how I get there!"
???
Maybe Saito offers Cobb some sort of a deal.. if he does this job for him, he'll make Cobb an innocent man in the eyes of the authorities, or protection (some how), or maybe he'll put Cobb in a permanent dream world where he can spend the rest of life with Marion?

I think if that's what Cobb wanted he probably would have done it by himself, what we know is that Saito blackmails Cobb to make the Inception on Fischer, I don't think he wants to go to a dream world to stay with Marion to be honest, it has to be something else, it has to be something real... :think: