The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Tries to Get a Jump on Inception

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
I hate "Suckheimer". He sells every shit as gold. He said "Prince of Persia" is an epic movie and the blockbuster of the year - it was ridiculous. (I didn't pay to see that shit). Inception will crush that 0815 The Sorcerer’s Shit in every aspect! Suckheimer has know idea what good movies are made of or he doesn't know how to make them. He is the worst mainstream producer in the world!

I'm not sure why anyone would be worried about this. This is great news for Inception. Opening up two days early, means the majority of the people that are actually excited about that movie are gonna see it then. Then the weekend rolls around and most everyone will see Inception since the people that cared about Apprentice have already seen it, leaving no doubt as to the winner of the box office that weekend (not that there really was much to begin with) and giving more cash to Inception.

With an easy number 1 on it's opening weekend, inception can start doing the oh-so-popular "NUMBER ONE MOVIE IN AMERICA" advertising that companies do when they get number 1 on a weekend, and that will just draw in more people. A great start for Inception is pretty much guaranteed now.

but can't help but still laugh at Disney for taking so long to realize a head-to-head against Nolan was a very poor choice.

kor
Someone who cares will go and see SA before weekend, like You said, but... I think that SA won't be a total flop. Sure, I know who's the 'star' of SA, who is producing, but after trailer I'm going to give it a credit. Cage is good when his character is psycho one, 'Sucenheimer' may very deserve his nickname, but there's one thing he's good at - he knows that what he's doing is selling to mass audience. Some folks could really say this on Friday: Man, You have to watch this new Cage magic film. It's a bit lame, but it's fun and some nice effects extra.

The Extractor wrote:I hate "Suckheimer". He sells every crap as gold. He said "Prince of Persia" is an epic movie and the blockbuster of the year - it was ridiculous. (I didn't pay to see that crap). Inception will crush that 0815 The Sorcerer’s crap in every aspect! Suckheimer has know idea what good movies are made of or he doesn't know how to make them. He is the worst mainstream producer in the world!
I just went...And I'm soooooooo on your side :shock:

wyh should he change his way of doing movies? it works and that's what matters..

1. Avatar $2,726,905,564
2. Titanic $1,843,201,268
3. Return of the King $1,119,110,941
4. Dead Man's Chest $1,066,179,725
5. The Dark Knight $1,001,921,825
6. Alice in Wonderland $1,000,070,579

eh.....................Why Alice..........WHY..........????????????????????????????/

musechocolate wrote:1. Avatar $2,726,905,564
2. Titanic $1,843,201,268
3. Return of the King $1,119,110,941
4. Dead Man's Chest $1,066,179,725
5. The Dark Knight $1,001,921,825
6. Alice in Wonderland $1,000,070,579

eh.....................Why Alice..........WHY..........????????????????????????????/
I wonder what are the odds of Inception to beat Avatar :think: . I really want that to happen. :P

dagn96 wrote:
I wonder what are the odds of Inception to beat Avatar :think: . I really want that to happen. :P
Let's count on miracle ;)

The Extractor wrote:I hate "Suckheimer". He sells every crap as gold. He said "Prince of Persia" is an epic movie and the blockbuster of the year - it was ridiculous. (I didn't pay to see that crap).
Prince of Persia's crapiness could be a GOOD thing for Inception, now that I think about it. I went to an advanced screening on Wednesday (for free, thank god!) and it was ATROCIOUS! So classic, cliche, predictable, played-out Jerry Bruckheimer action-adventure with no heart, soul, wit, or charm that people in the audience were actually laughing at serious parts of the movie. And, the attempt at humor in this movie is so obvious and forced that it will make you cringe. Suckheimer is hoping that it'll replace Pirates as Diseny's PG-13 action-adventure franchise, but I'm betting that this movie fails miserably after the awful word-of-mouth spreads after this weekend, causing a massive drop in ticket sales next weekend.

So then think about it, when people go see Persia based on TV spots saying "From Producer Jerry Bruckheimer," then they walk out of the theater saying "that was awful!" Flash forward 6 weeks later and they're seeing the same "From Producer Jerry Bruckheimer" spots, but this time for Scorcerer's Apprentice. I think at least those people who were dumb enough to be lured by his name will think twice about shelling out $10 for Apprentice because of the crapiness of Persia, which will benefit Inception. And heck, maybe they will then wise up and say, "maybe we should check out the new trippy movie from that guy who did The Dark Knight."

This bit of news is giving me more hope that Inception will own the box office. If the fear of its release caused a major studio to move its big summer movie's release date, then the industry is really afraid of this film. This really could be the biggest movie of the summer I can't wait.