Beautiful Sets

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This has to nolan's most beautiful film by far. Every set from Ken's office to the black vault like room, every set is crafted to perfection. I hate to say matrix, but the last time I loved sets this much was in Matrix Reloaded with the Merovigians mansion. Sorry for ranting but the sets are just amazing from what we've seen. Amazing how nolan steps up his production values from film to film.

Agreed the sets look awesome and from the footage we have seen thus far, the lighting is magnificent too and the cinematography. I see this film getting nominated for a ton of visual oscars.

This film better get a lot of technical awards.

I agree. The sets are beautiful.

It's curious but I've not seen these locations in the trailer/set photos yet:

The film must get technical awards AS WELL AS directory and screenplay awards!
Best movie of the year!

It should steal all the awards

So far the cinematography of the Inception trailers looks better than anything iv seen in an entire film this year.

Jonas Agersø wrote:So far the cinematography of the Inception trailers looks better than anything iv seen in an entire film this year.
I don't know if you've seen Shutter Island but it also has an amazing cinematography, really impressive. I wouldn't write off Robert Richardson but I believe his chances to win are quite low because of movie's early release.

aye, Saito's office looked pretty awesome.

Mantwiss wrote:
Jonas Agersø wrote:So far the cinematography of the Inception trailers looks better than anything iv seen in an entire film this year.
I don't know if you've seen Shutter Island but it also has an amazing cinematography, really impressive. I wouldn't write off Robert Richardson but I believe his chances to win are quite low because of movie's early release.
Agreed Shutter Island was beautiful, but from what I have seen from Inception I think it will top it.