Beautiful Sets

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
apw
Shutter Island had inexcusably bad green screen shots.

apw wrote:Shutter Island had inexcusably bad green screen shots.
I've seen the movie twice, but I didn't notice this.

it was a good movie, very good story, I expect Inception to be much better.

DHOPW42 wrote:
maybe apw got a downloaded early version before all the final things were done

OVERMAN wrote:it was a good movie, very good story, I expect Inception to be much better.
I wasn't a huge fan of the script, the acting saved the movie for me and made it great.

theweatherman wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:it was a good movie, very good story, I expect Inception to be much better.
I wasn't a huge fan of the script, the acting saved the movie for me and made it great.
never saw the script, what's wrong with it?
I think the movie was good even beyond the acting, Scorsese directed that movie in a masterful way, he was able to deliver a very good mesmerizing story, it just had a special touch in the way the movie was put together..

DHOPW42 wrote:
I didn't notice this at all either.

apw
The boat scene at the start and the driving the scenes. I did a quick search on Google and seems loads of other people noticed it.

OVERMAN wrote:never saw the script, what's wrong with it?
I think the movie was good even beyond the acting, Scorsese directed that movie in a masterful way, he was able to deliver a very good mesmerizing story, it just had a special touch in the way the movie was put together..

I haven't read the script either, but I found a lot of the dialogue to be cliched and predictable and I knew the general plot outline, including the twist, from watching one of the trailers. THe performances were phenomenal and made the movie very good and the pay off at the end was excellent.

theweatherman wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:never saw the script, what's wrong with it?

I haven't read the script either, but I found a lot of the dialogue to be cliched and predictable and I knew the general plot outline, including the twist, from watching one of the trailers. THe performances were phenomenal and made the movie very good and the pay off at the end was excellent.
true the editing was quite awesome too, fortunately I didn't pay as much attention to the trailers as Im doing with "Inception" so I didn't have the same problem as you, I also felt the plot was gonna take that twist but the director just push it so far I actually got like: WOW SH*T, this movie was insanely good lol.