DiCaprio/Nolan

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Should be amazing!!!

Leo is hands down one of my favorite actors!! These is like my dream combination! Can... not... wait! ;)

Yeah, he's one of my favourites too. He delivered fantastic performances in The Departed and Body of Lies. I'm looking forward to this.

Also heard Ellen Page is being considered for a role too, can't say I'm a fan of hers.

Yeah, I read that Ellen Page rumor too. Hmmm...

I love the idea of DiCaprio & Nolan working together. I'm glad to see Nolan branching out and working with actors he's never worked with before.

As for Ellen Page, I am a fan of hers, but I'm not so sure how she'd fair in a sci-fi action movie. I guess it depends on the plot and the role she would play.

Can't wait to hear some more news regarding Inception!

Indeed. I'm excited, I mean I don't mind Ellen Page but I know better actresses than her. It'll be interesting to see what character she would portray if she were to join.

Well news is slowly coming out but as usual Nolan is tight-lipped, it'll be interesting to see what direction he takes, especially with the art style. I hope it's something unique, unlike The Dark Knight, which was just basically Chicago.

Nebel wrote:I hope it's something unique, unlike The Dark Knight, which was just basically Chicago.
Alright, but I don't want the movie to be something similar to Watchmen for example! I mean I loved Watchmen, but Zack Snyder and that comic-book itself has got this amazing visual world. I don't think that Nolan is a kind of man who uses super-visual-effects in his movies. His movies are way more realistic, and I can easily imagine a sci-fi movie with such realistic pictures! Of course only when the director of this sci-fi movie is Chris Nolan :D

DHOPW42 wrote:
Nebel wrote:I hope it's something unique, unlike The Dark Knight, which was just basically Chicago.
Alright, but I don't want the movie to be something similar to Watchmen for example! I mean I loved Watchmen, but Zack Snyder and that comic-book itself has got this amazing visual world. I don't think that Nolan is a kind of man who uses super-visual-effects in his movies. His movies are way more realistic, and I can easily imagine a sci-fi movie with such realistic pictures! Of course only when the director of this sci-fi movie is Chris Nolan :D
I actually wish he would do something a bit more fantastical, I mean not to the extent of Watchmen where pretty much everything is CGI but I think with his imagination / creativity he could create some outstanding worlds like The Prestige, but I guess he likes to go for a more realistic approach.

Still, it'll be interesting to see what approach he takes with this.

I would love to see Dicaprio and Nolan's team. Dicaprio is one of the finest artists we have today. And, Nolan one of the finest directors. The combination is superb.

I just watched The Departed again. Great, great film. DiCaprio is spot on...can't wait to see what is in store for us in Inception!