Ship in background

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
George wrote:
#1fan wrote:
SINCEPTION wrote:it's leo and ellen page walking
there's only one person there

If you watch the trailer there are definitely two people. It's just the moment that this particular screencap was taken DiCaprio and Page were aligned.
I agree, I rewatch the 3rd trailer, you can see briefly there's 2 people. Maybe Leo and Page, by looking from their height.

Cobb dreams of pirates? :wtf:

I see Black Pearl.

Yea, its two people:

Yep...definitely Black Pearl. :wtf:

I can't wait to see how this scene will fit into the film, i can't figure it out!, Awesome shots..

Jonas Agersø wrote:I can't wait to see how this scene will fit into the film, i can't figure it out!
I can. I'll wait and see if I was correct once I see the movie.

remains of a destroyed building from a previous dream state
that's all I got lol
Judging by the clothes he is wearing I reckon is the end of the movie or the scene that leads to a conclusion, if we put some of the takes from the trailer in order I think we have the scene where the dream is collapsing on that room where Cobb is holding Mal and she seems to be dying or something because someone stabs her, then I reckon the dream collapses and he wakes up in another state of of the dream on the beach (beginning of the trailer) then we have the scene where Cobb is walking on the beach with someone else and the black pearl on the background, everything on the dream is fucked at this point. Anyway, is a Nolan film and we cant possibly anticipate the order of events

Somehow i dont think its a ship.and yes leo and ellen are walking there definitly.

it looks like a tractor here where the 'boat' is.
i still think its just a falling down building