2 years 1 month 9 days since Inception came out

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Still flames. I remember going to the midnight showing and then going again later that night with my wife. Great experience.

It's really gonna suck when Inception is 5 or 10 years old omg.

chee wrote:It's really gonna suck when Inception is 5 or 10 years old omg.
Why? Memento is still a great film and it's 10 years old.

If you're talking about how that will make yourself feel old, well that's a different story then ;)

Celestin wrote:
chee wrote:It's really gonna suck when Inception is 5 or 10 years old omg.
Why? Memento is still a great film and it's 10 years old.

If you're talking about how that will make yourself feel old, well that's a different story then ;)
Feeling old.

The entire process of anticipation, mystery, buzz, release, and how it became this monster that dominated pop culture and audiences for a whole summer, and frankly, the following fall, it was just something special. I can't tell you how many times I heard people talking about Inception in the halls of my college that fall.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:The entire process of anticipation, mystery, buzz, release, and how it became this monster that dominated pop culture and audiences for a whole summer, and frankly, the following fall, it was just something special. I can't tell you how many times I heard people talking about Inception in the halls of my college that fall.

-Vader
It will continue to generate conversations andntopics and be a popular subject in pop culture. All the hype was worth it.
Brave New World