Inception Website: "About the Film" section updated.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
There's a picture of Cillian Murphy too.

So they to plant an idea not steal it :wtf: .
Okay that is something i didnt hear before,but sounds great for a good story.

BatMotor wrote:So they to plant an idea not steal it :wtf: .
I might be wrong, but I think Warner Bros had the same synopsis on their official website some days ago.

RPGKaboomTank wrote:
BatMotor wrote:So they to plant an idea not steal it :wtf: .
I might be wrong, but I think Warner Bros had the same synopsis on their official website some days ago.
Yup.

It would be great when they release the Downloads section that there is some sort of mind-bending and disorientating screensaver with the city continually folding onto itself, or something similar.

RPGKaboomTank wrote:It would be great when they release the Downloads section that there is some sort of mind-bending and disorientating screensaver with the city continually folding onto itself, or something similar.
Yeah that would be cool to have a screensaver like that 8-) .

Also, JGL has been replaced with a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio in the Poster section. JGL will probably be in downloads. And instead od "Mind Crime" it says "Mind Crime Game".

BatMotor wrote:
RPGKaboomTank wrote:It would be great when they release the Downloads section that there is some sort of mind-bending and disorientating screensaver with the city continually folding onto itself, or something similar.
Yeah that would be cool to have a screensaver like that 8-) .
That would be awesome.

cillian looks bad ass....face kind of doesnt look like...goddamn photoshop