Inception Website: "About the Film" section updated.

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Post Reply
Posts: 36
Joined: April 2010
There's a picture of Cillian Murphy too.

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
So they to plant an idea not steal it :wtf: .
Okay that is something i didnt hear before,but sounds great for a good story.

Posts: 36
Joined: April 2010
BatMotor wrote:So they to plant an idea not steal it :wtf: .
Okay that is something i didnt hear before,but sounds great for a good story.
I might be wrong, but I think Warner Bros had the same synopsis on their official website some days ago.

User avatar
Forum Pro
Posts: 3030
Joined: January 2009
RPGKaboomTank wrote:
BatMotor wrote:So they to plant an idea not steal it :wtf: .
Okay that is something i didnt hear before,but sounds great for a good story.
I might be wrong, but I think Warner Bros had the same synopsis on their official website some days ago.
Yup.

Posts: 36
Joined: April 2010
It would be great when they release the Downloads section that there is some sort of mind-bending and disorientating screensaver with the city continually folding onto itself, or something similar.

Posts: 2512
Joined: November 2009
RPGKaboomTank wrote:It would be great when they release the Downloads section that there is some sort of mind-bending and disorientating screensaver with the city continually folding onto itself, or something similar.
Yeah that would be cool to have a screensaver like that 8-) .

User avatar
Posts: 529
Joined: May 2010
Location: Boston ,MA
Also, JGL has been replaced with a picture of Leonardo DiCaprio in the Poster section. JGL will probably be in downloads. And instead od "Mind Crime" it says "Mind Crime Game".

Posts: 13622
Joined: June 2009
Location: Florida
BatMotor wrote:
RPGKaboomTank wrote:It would be great when they release the Downloads section that there is some sort of mind-bending and disorientating screensaver with the city continually folding onto itself, or something similar.
Yeah that would be cool to have a screensaver like that 8-) .
That would be awesome.

Posts: 15900
Joined: June 2009
cillian looks bad ass....face kind of doesnt look like...goddamn photoshop

Post Reply