does anyone know the budget for this movie?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
i was wondering the price it takes to create an epic :D

peloto wrote:I think 178M $$$ ( 200M canadian dollars ). Very similar to what WB gave to Cameron to make Avatar ( excluding the private investors ).

Source: http://www.calgarysun.com/entertainment ... 1-sun.html
Actually the movie ended up costing $160 million, and AVATAR cost $236 million. Plus WB didn't fund AVATAR, Fox did, so I don't know what your talking about, but you severely misinformed.

thank you my friend

yo my man give the guy a break

CrazyEight wrote:Actually the movie ended up costing $160 million, and AVATAR cost $236 million. Plus WB didn't fund AVATAR, Fox did, so I don't know what your talking about, but you severely misinformed.
Sorry, my english is not very good... I wanted to say

"WB principle gave to Cameron to make Avatar's promotion ( excluding the private investors )."
I was referring to the Avatar's promotion/advestisement budget, not to the production costs.

Of course was the Fox. I still remember that lamp in 3D coming to my eyes on the start of Avatar!
WB = a financial term to describe the collosal promotion/advertisement budget of a productione thinking about you'll return the money back in excess ( I think the english translation is something like "will of (money) back" or something similar ).... not Warner Bross.
So I wanted to mention that Inception's budget == the promotion budget of Avatar, more or less.

I am confused... who are the main producers, WB or Syncopy?

apw
harihar the wise wrote:I am confused... who are the main producers, WB or Syncopy?
Well technically they are both producers. The billing block credits the movie as a Syncopy production.

The budget=really much :lol:

Hell, I bet the rotating hallway cost $100 million alone...