watch tv spot 3 here!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
CrazyEight wrote:
I was never into football. It's such a sissy game. They have all these pads on and stuff. Now rugby, that's a manly game for us manly men!
In no way shape or form is football a sissy game. I played it for a few years and it is very difficult. The pads don't make things better, it makes everything more difficult. Your not as fast, you have a whole lot more blind spots, and for the first two months the helmets will give you major headaches. You want to talk about a rough sport, MMA is as raw as it gets, but its extremely fun. :D
You do have a point about not being able to move as fast and blind spots.
Those helmets are majorly uncomfortable!

Yes! MMA! That sport is brutal! It's also a fun sport to watch on TV.
talli wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
I was never into football. It's such a sissy game. They have all these pads on and stuff. Now rugby, that's a manly game for us manly men!
Yes, I know I'm not a man but I would play rugby if I was.

haha...right...so how come so many people get paralyzed from football?

you get hurt every day in a major way when you play this game

its probably the most manliest sport in the world
I think with rugby you get even more thrashed and hurt. Fingernails get in your eye and in one instance a guy got part of his ear torn off.

Also, I was pretty much joking about football being a sissy sport. But if I were to choose between which was more brutal, rugby or football, I'd have to go with rugby all the way.

Also, this is my 666th post. :twisted:

So there IS a fourth (new) TV spot?

redfirebird2008 wrote:TV spot just ran during the game. I think it was Spot #1. Awesome to see it in high quality. :mrgreen:
It was spot 1. They only played it once! :cry:

Eternalist wrote:So there IS a fourth (new) TV spot?
The one I saw during the Celtics game a couple hours ago looked like Spot #1 from Thursday night.