watch tv spot 3 here!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
akv1984 wrote:
Is there a game on tonight? If so, then which channel?
There is one on ABC right now (Cavs/Celtics). It is only 3 minutes into the first quarter, but I just turned it on. I'm not sure if they already ran an ad yet or not. Hopefully not. But I would think we will have another one running with this game, simply because it appears WB has a deal with ESPN/ABC (both owned by Disney) for these playoff games.

redfirebird2008 wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
Is there a game on tonight? If so, then which channel?
There is one on ABC right now (Cavs/Celtics). It is only 3 minutes into the first quarter, but I just turned it on. I'm not sure if they already ran an ad yet or not. Hopefully not. But I would think we will have another one running with this game, simply because it appears WB has a deal with ESPN/ABC (both owned by Disney) for these playoff games.
Thanks man! I just started recording it on my DVR.

I'm not torturing myself by watching a game just for Inception. Not that desperate. :lol:

chee wrote:I'm not torturing myself by watching a game just for Inception. Not that desperate. :lol:
I actually have a slight interest in basketball. I really like watching people jump and stuff. So yeah. I also have friends that play basketball too. Also Chee, I like your avatar! And your sig.

akv1984 wrote:
chee wrote:I'm not torturing myself by watching a game just for Inception. Not that desperate. :lol:
I actually have a slight interest in basketball. I really like watching people jump and stuff. So yeah. I also have friends that play basketball too. Also Chee, I like your avatar! And your sig.
The Superbowl with my family was entertaining, but eh...not really into it.

Thanks. :)

chee wrote:
akv1984 wrote:
The Superbowl with my family was entertaining, but eh...not really into it.

Thanks. :)
I was never into football. It's such a sissy game. They have all these pads on and stuff. Now rugby, that's a manly game for us manly men!
Yes, I know I'm not a man but I would play rugby if I was.

lol, well they can still get concussions and dehydration from playing. But I prefer soccer, I like playing it but I can't stand watching it.

Now golf...no way in hell is that a sport.

TV spot just ran during the game. I think it was Spot #1. Awesome to see it in high quality. :mrgreen:

I was never into football. It's such a sissy game. They have all these pads on and stuff. Now rugby, that's a manly game for us manly men!
In no way shape or form is football a sissy game. I played it for a few years and it is very difficult. The pads don't make things better, it makes everything more difficult. Your not as fast, you have a whole lot more blind spots, and for the first two months the helmets will give you major headaches. You want to talk about a rough sport, MMA is as raw as it gets, but its extremely fun. :D

akv1984 wrote:
Yes, I know I'm not a man but I would play rugby if I was.

haha...right...so how come so many people get paralyzed from football?

you get hurt every day in a major way when you play this game

its probably the most manliest sport in the world