Trailer Music in Trailer 3?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
TeddyBlass wrote:^Yea, that's incorrect.

The first 2 trailers were outsourced, so it seems logical that the 3rd one would be too. I've only seen the trailer once, but nothing about it was 'too brilliant' for your typical high-end trailer music composer. It seems like only time will tell us the answer with this question.
So he lied or did I simply misunterstood the interview? *confused*

May be Zimmer's, by the way, I remember that a guy on youtube had access to TDK soundtrack about a week before the movie was released, maybe we'll have the soundtrack before the theatrical release.

AnTeevY wrote:
TeddyBlass wrote:^Yea, that's incorrect.

The first 2 trailers were outsourced, so it seems logical that the 3rd one would be too. I've only seen the trailer once, but nothing about it was 'too brilliant' for your typical high-end trailer music composer. It seems like only time will tell us the answer with this question.
So he lied or did I simply misunterstood the interview? *confused*
You misunderstood I suppose. I clearly recall in one interview Hans stated he was not the composer for the trailer and he didnt know what the composer was.

Is that in MP3 format? I cant get that to play through Zune. It just plays through Windows Media Player.

OVERMAN wrote:May be Zimmer's, by the way, I remember that a guy on youtube had access to TDK soundtrack about a week before the movie was released, maybe we'll have the soundtrack before the theatrical release.

movie soundtracks typically release a week prior to the movie

maybe we'll have the soundtrack before the theatrical release
Soundtrack will be out ten days before the premiere I think...

Hope I'm not late here, but apparently the music is by Zack Hemsey, as he just uploaded the song onto youtube here. enjoy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRszF0EoLEc
Last edited by postal on May 10th, 2010, 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.