3rd Trailer HERE

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
it is bootleg and my theater screwed up most of it because the panels didn't change properly. Also, yes I was surrounded by little kids everywhere anyways here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptO_iF1Iotk

Well thanks for trying. Damn.

AMC Fail.

I'm pissed. Why the fuck does Indy 4 get a near-DVD quality bootleg and now the new Abrams trailer also has a near-DVD quality bootleg while both TDK and Inception's bootlegs are always TERRIBLE quality? No offense to the OP. You did your best, but the theater screwed the pooch big time on this.

SINCEPTION wrote:HOLY F@@@, it's good to see how people were excited about it, even though they got bad picture. well done :) :thumbup:
Yeah my theater was pretty excited about it. Seems lots of people actually know about it and yes AMC=Fail. They didn't even hit the lights 5 minutes into IM2. Lots of people complained after though don't know what good that will do. 3rd trailer was EPIC

I would've talked to the manager after the movie and asked him to replay the trailer. :P

Master Jedi wrote:
SINCEPTION wrote:HOLY F@@@, it's good to see how people were excited about it, even though they got bad picture. well done :) :thumbup:
Yeah my theater was pretty excited about it. Seems lots of people actually know about it and yes AMC=Fail. They didn't even hit the lights 5 minutes into IM2. Lots of people complained after though don't know what good that will do. 3rd trailer was EPIC
You should stay away from AMC. I've had some terrible experiences over the years with AMC theaters. Whether it was dirty, sticky floors or a-hole customers (some jerk actually threw a jawbreaker at one of my friends for no reason), it's just been one thing after another. And I remember them screwing up the presentation of Sweeney Todd pretty bad too. It had a weird green line that kept showing up on the screen.

A) AWESOME TRAILER
B) I wished people would have SHUT THE FUCK UP during it.
C) Agreed. EPIC FAIL by AMC. I would have been rioting if that shit happened to me.

Thanks for posting, though. :clap: :thumbup:

...:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ...

OUT.OF.THIS.WORLD.

Seriously, the best trailer I've seen.

Now, waitin' for HD... :wtf: