3rd Trailer HERE

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
What does Tom Hardy say to JGL at the very end of the trailer? I can only make out something like:
"You must not be afraid to ???????????????????????? darling" Very strange.

JimH wrote:What does Tom Hardy say to JGL at the very end of the trailer? I can only make out something like:
dream of a bigger gun

OVERMAN wrote:sorry about the multi posting but does anybody have a .mov or .mp4 version of the trailer, I only have the .ogv and no good converter. :|
It's really hard to convert the ogv file. I do have a downloaded MP4 version of it from the dailymotion conversion.

Here you go.

Not massive resolution, but i'm sure it'll do til the HD version is out.

It's a direct download, so no waiting. You can thank me later. :-)

http://rapidshare.com/files/384748776/I ... R-3_LQ.mp4

And those who want the slightly better quality OGV file, as it's been removed of the WB server, here you go.

Once again, no waiting as i've assigned my account bandwidth to this file.

http://rapidshare.com/files/384751003/I ... iler_3.ogv

Enjoy!

Whoa, a lot happening between my sleep last night (different timezone) :D I was late to the party, all the links has been removed :cry:

Edit: whoa the mediafire & rapid links still works like charm, thx guys :thumbup:

JimH wrote:What does Tom Hardy say to JGL at the very end of the trailer? I can only make out something like:
I thought it was like: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling"
:shock:

OVERMAN wrote:
I thought, I heard: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger gun" :shock:

Mbah Cobb wrote:
OVERMAN wrote:
I thought, I heard: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger gun" :shock:
No, its dream a little bigger darling.

CrazyEight wrote:
Mbah Cobb wrote:
OVERMAN wrote: I thought it was like: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger darling"
No, its dream a little bigger darling.
Well, I need to watch it again, this time with headphones. :D Ok, it's dream a little bigger darling. It's kinda tricky with fast pace and accent. :)

[/youtube]