3rd trailer description(for real)

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
This just posted on IMDB:

cant say much, i was in too much awe

starts off with Leo describing his job to Cillian Murphy, Leo: "i specialize in a very specific type of security. subconscious security."

we see the PASIV device open

Cillian: "you talkin about dreams?"

Leo mentions how its illegal. they make it clear (with the corresponding shots) that hes quite the criminal

Caine introduces Paige to Leo

Caine: Mr. Cobb has a job offer he'd like to give to you
Paige: you mean like job replacement?

a bunch of actions shots. things falling, things twisting, turning. by things i mean buildings, landscapes, etc. a massive mountain covered in snow explodes. JGL: "THE DREAM IS FALLING APART"

Leo: i've got it all in control

JGL: id like to see it OUT of control

a shot of Leo yelling at JGL: "that was NOT your responsibility! somethingsomethingsomething"

Leo talking to someone about "going home" and says something along the lines of "and this is the job that will take me home" (presumably just talking about being at peace)... shots of him and Cotillard kissing and hugging

many, many action shots. more landscapes falling apart. buildings toppling over. going into some kind of elevator in the middle of the desert. LOTS OF WATER. Leo and his team are in a car that floods with water on the inside.

something about "When someone has a brilliant idea, they lock it up in their dreams."

final shot:

JGL aiming an automatic rifle up in the air. he fires a few times.

Tom Hardy, in a very English accent, says: "You mustn't be afraid to dream bigger, darling." and pulls out a massive thingamajig and fires. some kind of rifle/rpg hybrid.

ALSO

i have a copy of the trailer in my lap as i type this. if only i had a 35mm film projector at home..

Effin' figures that they have an actual film reel of it. Damn. :lol:

Sounds like there is even more new footage in this then there was in the tv spot, but the new dialogue is what I am excited to see. I also am excited to see Michael Caine, a comment that Alex Billington made over on first showing makes me think his look is unique.

you've got a copy?
fancy posting it?

Sounds amazing! :D

Hey guys,

I just want to say that I was the one who posted this description on IMDB.

Here is a picture of the film reel I currently posses:

Im dying to see that now.

Well I guess that clears up whether or not Tom Hardy would do an American accent.

I'm a John G wrote:Hey guys,

Are you a projectionist or something? How did you get it? :think:

redfirebird2008 wrote:
I'm a John G wrote:Hey guys,

Are you a projectionist or something? How did you get it? :think:
My friend is.