JUST SAW TV SPOT ON ESPN PLAYOFF BASKETBALL GAME!

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
Barrett wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:Barrett is now a god here. Mods/admins, make it happen. :mrgreen:
Thank you, thank you everyone. :) I was literally barely watching the game and of all the times I didn't go to the bathroom, the spot came on and I DVR'd it immediately. I said it before, but I SCREAMED and my roomies rushed out cuz they thought something bad happened. :lol:

Anyway, we're all in this together. We're like a family...a Christopher Nolan family, that is. And it's been so fun speculating and talking about my excitement with you guys. Hopefully someone records the actual trailer tonight. Fingers crossed!

There's something pretty funny about our dear NolanFans admins going to the midnight show and missing out on the party we've got going on with this TV spot. But they will get to see the trailer so it all evens out! :lol:

This TV spot is awesome I can't wait to see the next trailer if this is what is going in the tv spots. Thanks Barrett!

Wow I leave this site for 2 hours and miss out on all this awesomeness barrett you rock

waveking wrote:SWEET :clap:
I just have to say this, but waveking, when I saw your comment, I imagined Cartman saying sweet the way he usually says it. :lol:

Ai Jonsin wrote:Wow I leave this site for 2 hours and miss out on all this awesomeness barrett you rock
You should be like us and not have lives.
I kid! I kid!

akv1984 wrote:
Ai Jonsin wrote:Wow I leave this site for 2 hours and miss out on all this awesomeness barrett you rock
You should be like us and not have lives.
I kid! I kid!
Behind every joke there is an element of truth. :lol:

redfirebird2008 wrote:
Barrett wrote:
redfirebird2008 wrote:Barrett is now a god here. Mods/admins, make it happen. :mrgreen:
Thank you, thank you everyone. :) I was literally barely watching the game and of all the times I didn't go to the bathroom, the spot came on and I DVR'd it immediately. I said it before, but I SCREAMED and my roomies rushed out cuz they thought something bad happened. :lol:

Anyway, we're all in this together. We're like a family...a Christopher Nolan family, that is. And it's been so fun speculating and talking about my excitement with you guys. Hopefully someone records the actual trailer tonight. Fingers crossed!

There's something pretty funny about our dear NolanFans admins going to the midnight show and missing out on the party we've got going on with this TV spot. But they will get to see the trailer so it all evens out! :lol:
Hahah, totally. They will be able to see the TV spot later though. :P

Just as all of us will be able to see the trailer later.

theweatherman wrote:Just as all of us will be able to see the trailer later.
Monday though. :(

Unless you go to Iron Man 2 in America...