What would your totem be?

This 2010 contemporary sci-fi actioner follows a subconscious security team around the globe and into the intimate and infinite world of dreams.
A well groomed pussy.

steveportee wrote:A well groomed pussy.
Reported.
"When art imitates life"

Nolanoscopy wrote:
kahern93 wrote:
That's an awesome idea. One question tho, would that even work? Because if that works then any specific aspect of your body that the dreamer wouldn't know about could be a totem, the size of your dick, a scar, birthmark, etc. Maybe this is a dumb question, but does the dreamer really recreate you? Because there is no way for them to recreate you exactly, so I was under the impression that you entered the dream exactly how you are in real life and that's why you need a separate totem. But if it would work, I would totally do the tattoo idea.
:think: I suspect you're correct.
Loved this idea, too:-) Very creative!

Queen of Hearts wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Image

It would be something like this shell. In real life, the inside of the shell would retain its translucency, textures and the subtle colours light brings out. In a dream, it would be entirely characterless - smooth, opaque and blank. (Camera sucks and so does the idea, I know :lol: best I could do at this time, though.)
Doesnt suck at all, I like it. Hey at least you can come up with what your totem would be, Im still debating mine!:-)
Hehe, thankyou, I like the idea that Nolanoscopy came up with yours. :D

My Nolan Blu-ray Collection :tooexcited: :shifty:
Un lladre es un artista. Fa servir la imaginació per lluirse cuan roba el seu trofeu. Els detectius només analitzen el delicte i ens denuncien. Els detectius son uns simples critics.

didich wrote:My Nolan Blu-ray Collection :tooexcited: :shifty:
Ha:-) So in the dream they wouldnt play, right?
MikaHaeli8 wrote:
Queen of Hearts wrote:
Doesnt suck at all, I like it. Hey at least you can come up with what your totem would be, Im still debating mine!:-)
Hehe, thankyou, I like the idea that Nolanoscopy came up with yours. :D
I know! I really liked it too!:-)

my guitar plectrum ...probably

Clown wrote:my guitar plectrum ...probably
Why that choice?:-)

My house door key. :)

Cell phone.