Nolan should make a movie in 3D

Speculation and discussion about Christopher Nolan's possible and confirmed future projects.
In some movies 3D is pretty good, but like Nolan said, it isnt that good. SO I would prefer 2D, but IMAX movies made by him.

2D masterace

No 3D thank you bye.

Mr. Caine wrote:He should do what jewberg and truck driver did and format one of his old films to 3D.I'm sure Memento would look grand in IMAX 3D
Spielberg probably got sold after Tintin. Either that or there is studio interference. So you can stop insulting him. If you don't want to ruin your childhood like me, don't see it in 3D.
President and Chief Financial Officer of The Official Faora Fan Club Est. 2013

i don't know why people keep saying he should when he obviously doesn't want to. i commend him for staying away if it's not what he wants to do. this 3d craze is annoying and not every film needs to be in 3d.

RIght now, its a gimmick. It does not enhance the film in any way. IMAX is the exact opposit of that. 3D=Nolan IMAX
Brave New World

Once again: NO
and NO....and NO

In my opinion, 3D only works if it's done with it in mind and used to actually enhance the experience instead of just slapped on. Perhaps the best use of the format I've seen is Coraline, which was absolutely beautiful like a diorama come to life. Also from what I hear the Pixar short Day and Night (I think that's the name of it) did a really good job.

I think Nolan and Pfister can do something great with it but only if they put effort into it and used it for the benefit of the cinematography.
Crazy Eight wrote:
Allstar wrote: Thoughts on Michael Fassbender?
no ur a assbender

Nolan should make a movie in 4D /thread
Brave New World

darthnazgul wrote: I think Nolan and Pfister can do something great with it but only if they put effort into it and used it for the benefit of the cinematography.
You don't watch a whole lot of news, do you, Mr. Wayne?